Friday, April 29, 2011

Let a little Sunshine In



I cleaned out my closet today where I keep my small quilts and I found this one on the bottom of the pile. I put it up right away because it is so sunny and after all of the rain we have had, we need a little sunshine. The blocks are from a desk calendar that features one block a day. I thought I could keep up making a quilt a week. That only lasted one week. LOL! When I start a new quilt, I try to learn a new technique each time. With this quilt, I made folded flowers for the center block.

I found a host of other stuff when I cleaned out the closet. I have no idea why I was holding on to some of it. So today I am taking a load to the Goodwill and some to our church preschool. I am moving some of my sewing stuff into the closet to clean up the mess that has grown like Topsy around my sewing area. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment