Progress was made and I spent quite a bit of time everyday sewing, although it's pretty hard to tell by looking at the picture this week vs. last week. I got all the border pieced and finished the first row of blocks. I am adding the border as I go to make my life easier and that is definitely what it is all about.
This quilt is too big for my design sofa and too wide for my design floor where it is currently sitting. I am thinking I may have to take it outside to my design lawn to find a place big enough to lay it out. I can just see me chasing all those little 2 1/2" squares down the street.
Time to get busy. Stop by Judy's blog to see more great quilting.