Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finished Product



I used to work in a manufacturing plant. Our goal everyday was the amount of Finished Product out the door. That term Finished Product will forever be glued in my brain as a measure of success. So I am happy to announce that I have Finished Product to show today. This table runner I started last week is now complete. I used English paper piecing to make the flower shapes - a technique I have been wanting to try for awhile. I found some patriotic Civil War fabric on a half price sale at Hancock's and pulled the rest from stash. The backing is a print of Confederate money. My favorite piece of fabric has pictures of Abraham Lincoln all over and I never got it into the quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging. I love this table runner. Very, very nice. wow, another Dear Jane quilt in the making. I love them but will probably never make one. Thanks for coming by my blog.

    ReplyDelete