Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wacky Word on Wednesday

I love words and word games, like Boggle and doing the crossword puzzle -- Scrabble not so much. I have heard some fun words lately and thought I would share them.

Frequently when someone is in the spotlight or for one reason or another become the center of attention, they are said to be in a fishbowl. I recently read a story on the Internet about someone famous who was being targeted by the press and the article said they were in the ...


Celebriquarium


What a perfectly descriptive word! I wish I could find a way to work it into some sentences once in awhile.


You can tell I have been spending way too much time on the Internet. Recently I've been trying to track down my old classmates from high school for an upcoming reunion. It is amazing how much info is out there. And yet, some of them are totally elusive. Thank goodness for Facebook and White Pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment