Monday, October 6, 2014

Designing Monday

It's Monday again.  Our weather has turned really cool and wet here.  The leaves are turning pretty fast and some of the early turning maples have already shed their leaves.  We trimmed bushes and trees and cleaned out part of the garden yesterday.  Still more to do.

The good news is it is perfect weather for sewing and reading.  I got caught up on my Friends and Companions Sew A Long blocks.  Have you seen the final reveal?  Such a pretty quilt.  I will really have to get busy quick to get all the filler blocks done.  Here are the 3 blocks I finished this week and my design wall with all 9 blocks.





Have a great week and hop on over to Judy's blog to see more beautiful designs.

5 comments:

  1. Your blocks look really good together. I have seen the finish--LOVE chain blocks as connectors, so it really spoke to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see the final reveal. A very good setting for the blocks. Hope you get yours done soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blocks! I've been working on this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice....love the colors and the blocks are so very interesting. Will go together nicely!!!!

    ReplyDelete