Monday, July 6, 2015

Designing Monday

Mondays seem to come around so fast and this is one of those weeks when I could have used a few more days.  I did manage to get this table runner bound.  Yea!  This is Rhubarb Crisp, a design by Jo Morton.  I still have out my patriotic quilts, so this will be put away for a few weeks until its turn comes  round.





Here is my patriotic table runner.  I had so much fun making this one.  I used hexagons, but I sewed two strips of fabric together and fussy cut the hexagons to capture the flags or other designs.






I received this wonderful gift a few days ago from one of my favorite bloggers.  She is so generous with her ideas and tips and also with her jam.  Thank you again.

So have a fabulous week and hop on over to Judy's blog to see more fun designs.













2 comments:

  1. Two great table runners. Very clever fussy cutting on the patriotic one.
    Black raspberry jam--Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Those are beautiful. We have blueberry jam and it is delicious!

    ReplyDelete