Monday, August 3, 2015

Designing Monday

My design wall is filling up with little trees.  I am having fun making these even though I am still having to do some rework along the way.  They are such happy little trees.  I am up to 19 finished trees so far.  I only need 6 more.

I signed up for the Americana QAL from Deana at Dreamworthy Quilts.  It is posted on the Daughters of Dorinda website.  Here are the first two blocks I made.  I also made a couple of extra flags and hearts.  It is a row quilt.  I don't have a large patriotic quilt, so this will be fun to work on for next summer.


Hop over to Judy's blog to see more beautiful designs.

2 comments:

  1. The trees look so good! I don't know if you recall, but I wanted my quilt to be bigger, so I used setting squares between the trees. It will be a good bed-size quilt, if I ever get it quilted. : )
    I look forward to seeing the blocks of your patriotic quilt as you get them made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree blocks are wonderful! Scrappy good.

    ReplyDelete