Monday, April 18, 2016

Designing Monday

Our beautiful weather has finally come.   We spent the weekend outside cleaning out the flower beds and thatching the lawn.  Looks like we will busy for quite a while.

I made some time to work on quilting my Little Bird piece.  This was a class project taught by Linda M. Poole.  We used Inktense Pencils and textile medium to color in the design.  Just like using a coloring book.  The colors come alive when you add the medium.  It was really a fun class.


These are the last of the quilt show photos.  I can sure drag out a good thing.  It is always a treat to see so many gorgeous quilts and wonder whether I will ever have the skill to come close to making one of these.  I can always dream!





















Stop by Judy's blog to see more great designs.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even dream about doing anything like these quilts! *LOL*
    But I can sure appreciate the work that goes into them and marvel at the talent some people have!

    ReplyDelete