Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Fall is Here!

Our leaves are starting to change and the temperatures are starting to turn brisk and cool.  The A/C is off and the windows are open to let in the cool air.  It is soup weather for sure and I have a pot of borscht in the fridge.

I whipped up this Dresden Table Topper from Luann's design at Loose Threads.  It is going to my church for a potluck dinner.  Our church quilting group is the featured topic this month and we are supplying the table decorations.  The group makes pillowcases and small quilts for children who are clients of the Willowbrook center, an advocacy group for abused or neglected children.


I finished the 2 Halloween quilts from last post and got them in the mail to others.  Now I need to finish mine and get it on the wall.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I thought it looked like something LuAnn has done. At first I was a little confused as to whose blog I was on. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice....one of my all time faves!!!!! Nicely done....

    ReplyDelete