Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Designing Monday

A little sewing has been done around here lately.  I love getting ready for the holidays.  I made two little ornaments for a church craft sale that is comng up next weekend.  If I have time, I will make a mug rug or two.




I am also working on a stocking for the mantel.  I have not hand appliqued for awhile and I could really tell.  I think by the 5th leaf I made some adjustments and they are turning out a bit better.  Maybe by next Monday I will have this done and hanging.


Oh, yes.   Our sweet daughter came home late last night after two days of flying.  She has been in Turkey for the last two years working and we are so happy to have her home.  Two years is a long time to not see your child in person.  Today we celebrate her birthday!

Stop by Judy's blog to see more lovely designs.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it will be a beautiful stocking.
    I am so happy for you to have your daughter home. She has been quite the globetrotter over the years, hasn't she?

    ReplyDelete