Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy Days


Here is the alternate colorway for this wonky log cabin block. I have made several and am excited to see how the pieces are starting to go together.



I started back teaching pre-school Spanish today and have the Fiber Friends stitching group coming to my house tonight, so I have been busy cleaning house and cooking and reviewing lesson plans. Tomorrow I plan to get back to quilting.

Last night I went to a great book club get together. A local book store hosted Lesley Kagen, the author of Whistling In the Dark and the sequel, Good Graces. She came up from Milwaukee and talked almost non-stop for an hour and a half. She is very funny and the group was really caught up in her stories. FYI, she does talk to book clubs via Skype and over the phone besides her in person visits, so you might want to contact her if you have enjoyed reading one of her books.



No comments:

Post a Comment