Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Done


My top is finished. I love how it turned out. It is SO BIG I could hardly get it all in the picture. I can't wait to get it quilted.

Several people have asked me what the pattern is. There are two patterns that I am aware of. One is called Eye Fooler. Janet O provided info on her blog Rogue Quilter awhile back. The info is here.
The other is Dream Catcher. I believe Eleanor Burns has a pattern for that.



It is a fun quilt to work on, but it has a gazillion seams which are a real bear to tame. It was fun to use so many scraps and different fabrics, but of course, I have not made much of a dent in my supply of scraps. They just seem to multiply in the drawers.

7 comments:

  1. Just lovely, Kris! You've done a beautiful job. Hopefully this will inspire me to get mine put together some time this year! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt turned out really beautiful!
    What an awesome way to use up some of your fabric stash.
    Congratulations on such a terrific accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G O R G E O U S!!!! Love how yours came out. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quilt. I know there's lots of piecing, but it is really worth it. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the design looks like circles but you don't have curved pieces to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Great use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete