Monday, February 25, 2013

Designing Monday

I have finished all of my Buck a Blocks that I won in the guild auction two weeks ago.  There are 20 total.  They will sit for awhile as I need to figure out what I want to do with them.


I also made up 5 blocks for Kathy Tracy's monthly quilt challenge.  I need to find some other fabrics to go with to finish it up this week.



I did lots of sewing this week as I was home with a cold and lots of snow.  Somehow it doesn't seem I have much to show for it.

I loved the Oscars last night and am so glad that Argo won.  It is the only film I saw and I was on the edge of my seat thru the entire movie.

 Hope you are having a good week.  Hop on over to Judy's blog to see more fun designs.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you have had a cold, but I'm happy it allowed you to get some sewing done! Very nice Buck a Blocks... whatever you do with them will be lovely! Have fun picking our fabric to finish Kathleen's Civil War Scrap Doll quilt... that was a fun mini to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used the Buck a Blocks for a BOM a few years ago and here is a post I did on the quilt I finally decided on: http://gariquilts.blogspot.com/search?q=South+Seas . I only had 12 blocks so had to really flesh them out. ;-)

    ReplyDelete