Friday, September 6, 2013

Quilt Expo

Yesterday I made the annual trek to Quilt Expo with 4 friends.   This is the 3rd or 4th year that we have gone.  Quilt Expo is held in Madison, WI and is organized by Nancy Zieman and her crew of minions.  I believe it is a benefit for Wisconsin Public Television.   I took lots of photos, so I could share them with you.  Unfortunately I did not get all the names of the quilts and quilters.  My apologies.
 Hearts Afire



 Couching Fritz Smith by Miriam Bruening

My Victory Garden
by Janet Knapp
This Primitive Gatherings pattern was modified to add the American Flag
in the right panel.  Nice touch.
 The pumpkins at the bottom are yummy shades of orange wool.
 Midnight Silhouette by Diane Loui


 Blue Denim by Juleen Prose
 Enchanted Garden by Cathleen Miller


 Zoom in on the little girl watering the flowers.  So Cute.


Center of the Nation Raffle Quilt by the Prairie Points Quilt Guild
of Buffalo, SD

More Tomorrow

1 comment: