Monday, June 23, 2014

Designing Monday

I spent the week visiting Arizona, so not much sewing going on.  I did take some handwork and got a bunch of hexagons basted.  I use freezer paper templates and baste thru the corners so this went pretty fast.  I have a few hexagon flowers sewn together.



I remade 5 blocks from the quilt on my design wall - cheddar and blue quilt from Quilt Sampler magazine.  I think 5x5 is as big as I am going to make it.  I am piecing the border next.


Have a wonderful week and hop on over to Judy's blog to see lots more beautiful designs in progress.

2 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics you are using for your hexies especially the mix of background fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations do cut into our sewing time. I like the two different blocks you've used on your quilt. Hum, 5 x 5 would fit on my wall quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete