Monday, June 9, 2014

Designing Monday

I finished all of my Block 2's for this blue and cheddar quilt.  I had all the Block 1's done as well but decided to remake the ones that had floral background in the neutral pieces.  They just didn't look right to me.  So out they came and I will give them an extreme makeover this week.  Then it is on to the border which is more of the same.  Here is what my design wall looks like today.


Here's hoping your quilting is more forward than backward.

Hop on over to Judy's blog to see some beautiful designs.


4 comments:

  1. Yowee! That's a lot of blocks to redo. But I like what you've got so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really good from here, Nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those are some very pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya gotta do what makes you happy! : )

    ReplyDelete