Monday, June 2, 2014

Designing Monday

I have really been sewing up a storm in the Emerald Woods.  Quilt Sampler magazine featured a Cheddar and Blue quilt that caught my eye and I got busy pulling out all my blues and got to work.  There are only two blocks in the quilt.
Block 1
Block 2
Ruh-Roh!  It seems that cheddar square wandered away from it's designated position.  I can't imagine how that happened!!!!!!

My sewing table went from chaos to more order as the pieces got sewn together.



Today I am back to chaos as I start sewing all the block 2's.


Here is my design wall today. It appears I have entered my blue phase.  The 4 squares in the top right are for the Threads of Memory BOM.  #5 is a real doozy.

Hop on over to Judy's blog to see more beautiful designs.





2 comments:

  1. Your blue & cheddar blocks are looking good! Always such a great color palette. Can't wait to see more -

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great Scooby Doo imitation! : )
    Looks like your cheddar is all involved in your TOM blocks--and it looks good there!
    I'm interested to see the pattern these two blocks develop when the alternate with each other.

    ReplyDelete