Monday, June 8, 2015

Designing Monday

I have finished the piecing of this little table runner.  It is a Jo Morton design called Rhubarb Crisp.  I really love all the dark pink rhubarb in the piecing.  Whenever I put together a top like this I am always second guessing my fabric choices even though it is all scrappy and everything should just moosh together.  I kept thinking too much dark brown, too much green, too much this, too much that. But now that it is all pieced, I think it is perfect!!!!  Makes me want to bake a rhubarb crisp right now.

Rhubarb Crisp
Hope you like it too.
Looks good enough to eat!

It is pouring buckets outside and I just managed to get one tomato plant in before the skies opened up.    Guess I will have to wait til tomorrow or the next day to plant my seeds.

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

1 comment: