Monday, August 22, 2016

Designing Monday

I actually got some quilt type sewing in this week.  I pieced this cute RW&B top for fun after I saw it on Pinterest.  Anybody else do this?  I love finding new ideas and figuring out how to piece something.  I like the math part.


Kathleen Tracy of the Sentimental Quilter blog hosts a monthly challenge for her Yahoo group.  This month's theme is Blue & White.  Once more, Pinterest came to the rescue.  I found a cute little quilt that was just what I wanted.  I drew up the pattern and got busy.  There will be a group trunk show via Facebook in September, so I won't be showing a pieced top or finished quilt until then.  Here are some of the pieces.
A few of these 
And one of these
And a long strip like this.  

Hmmm.  Wonder what it might be!!


Be sure to hop over to Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment